Feel that life is just one obligation after another, that you have to just ‘get through the day' with very little time left over for things you enjoy and just time for yourself?
Have a heart-wrenching struggle to say, "NO,"because of guilt, wanting others to feel they can rely on you...only to then feel resentful because you had to give up something for yourself. You can't stop putting everyone else’s needs and wants before yours?
Constantly feel overwhelmed, more irritable with your loved ones...like all you want to do is yell and scream or hide under the covers to escape? When you reflect, you aren’t happy with the person you’ve shown up as lately?
Has your role of caretaker (whether at home, work, with family or friends) started to lead to doing things to numb out, avoid or distract and you just don't know how much more you can take before you explode (or implode)?!
It’s time to STOP and TAKE TIME FOR YOU!
Shambala Mountain Center is the perfect, serene environment to take a pause for youself and let it all be about you for once. We will be surrounded by rocky peaks and supportive forests, an environment that calls to us to slow down and experience serenity, while getting honest with what needs to change to move from a fear-based mindset to a heart-centered life.
This retreat will allow you to:
- Gain simple, yet profound ways to come back to the present moment to empower yourself in meeting what life brings with more clarity so you know when to say "No" and when to say "Yes" with confidence,
- Learn an ancient thought technique that’s been used for thousands of years and mentioned in several yogic scriptures to help transform the mind that helps create peace of mind and make decisions based on your priorities, not someone else's,
- Experience meditation in a Buddhist Stupa, which brings “harmony, prosperity, longevity, good health and peace” to all beings. A meditation practice that can help others without having to give yourself away and get lost in the process!
- Dive into a half day of silence amidst this peaceful mountain setting, far from the hustle and bustle of daily life, to connect with what truly matters, so when you return home you will know EXACTLY what you need to practice to continue on the path of a more content, empowered and peaceful life.
It's all about taking four days for you to REST, REFLECT, and REJUVENATE to reconnect with your authentic voice and transform into heart-based living!
EARLY BIRD PRICING: BEFORE MARCH 15th - $1155
March 15th - May 15th: $1299
$500 Deposit required at time of booking. All bookings must be paid in full by May 15th.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Shared Double Occupancy Room featuring two full-size beds, a desk, walk-in closet, and private bathroom with towel warmers
- All meals starting with dinner on the first day and ending with lunch on the last day
- Morning yoga classes to start the day off right
- Instruction on yogic meditation techniques
- Daily meditations at the Great Stupa to support inquiry and clarity
- A contemplative hike to let go of what is limiting us
- Half Day of silence to create an explosion of self-awareness.
- Access to 8 miles of hiking trails to connect with nature in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
- Time to just rest and be!
- YOU WILL LEAVE FEELING REJUVENATED, SELF-AWARE AND FILLED WITH CLARITY ON HOW YOU WILL LIVE A HEART-CENTERED LIFE
I want to empower myself!
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
After January 1st, 2020, any cancellation will result in forfeit of the $500 USD deposit. Any cancellation made between: January 1st, 2020 and March 15th, 2020 will result in the forfeit of 50% of the trip price unless your spot can be filled. Any cancellation made between: March 16th the start of the retreat will result in a forfeit of 100% of the trip funds unless your spot can be filled. Should you have to cancel your attendance, you must advise us at: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so, your funds are refunded in full). This will be done 60 days prior to the start of the retreat. Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use this website to compare travel insurance companies.
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE HOME FROM INNER JOURNEY
After 4 days with us...
- You will be clear on what patterns and beliefs ARE NOT serving you anymore!
- You will know specific meditation tools to use in your daily life to ground back into the present and discern what feels authentically true to you.
- Understand the importance of saying, "NO," more often to create a more fulfilling and conscious life.
- "GET IT" when it comes to the necessity of taking time to be quiet and still.
- Feel more connected to abundance in your life.
- Have the tools to connect back to your heart.
- And, of course, feeling more rejuvenated and relaxed!
Yes, Yes, Yes!
I need this!